What is the EWPA Advanced Boom Trained Operator Course
This training course is suitable for people who already hold a WP Class High Risk Work Licence (Boom Lift over 11m) and require familiarisation with Advanced Boom Lifts.
At the successful completion of training, each participant should be able to:
- Be able to identify an Advanced Boom
- Understand features unique to Advanced Booms
- Understand Advanced Booms specific hazards
- Knowledge and skill to operate Advanced Booms safely
At the successful completion of training, each participant will receive the following:
- An interim EWPA Yellow Card document with an Operator Number and completed AB module
- Operators EWPA Yellow Card with a Photo, Operator Number (Posted by the EWPA to the supplied postal address in the weeks following completion of training)
- EWP Type ‘AB’ will be added to any current photo EWPA Yellow Card.
- All participants must hold a current valid High Risk Work Licence (WP Class).
- Reasonable experience and skills operating standard boom lifts.
- Access to an Advanced Boom Lift – confirm with your EWPA Senior Accredited Trainer as to who is providing the machine, location and any additional cost.